What did I do inside class that helped me be successful
- I payed a lot of attention when we were having a class read.
- Making sure that I asked questions when I didn’t understand a word.
What did I do outside of class that helped me be successful
- I revised the story in my head and wrote down whatever I remembered and then I saw what words needed to be corrected and which phrases can be said in a different way.
- I made pictures for all structures and make sure I understand all of them.
What are some strategies you want to try for the future
- In class: continue doing what I’m doing
- Outside of Class: continue what I’m doing