- I payed a lot of attention during class, so I didn’t have to do extra studying
- I re-read the chapters
- I decided that I wanted quality over quantity, so I chose to right only a few chapters
- I edited the Spanish version, cutting lines that I don’t need and re-writing it once at home
What are you proud of?
- I am proud and really surprised that I got an extending for everything
- I am also proud that I only got 3 less structures than last time, because I found this book pretty difficult
- I am proud that I was able to use new variety of words, and I was able to right what I wanted
What would you do differently to prepare?
- I would try to read some books before the retell for Esperanza that emphasize on grammar
- I tried to say things, but I didn’t know how to say it with proper grammar
- I don’t have a lot of exposure with those grammar tenses, so by reading those specific books, I will automatically make sense